Friday, November 30, 2012

Cards, cards, and more cards

If you're a regular reader of my blog then you know that I try and create one Christmas card per week, all year long. Well, today I have a group shot of all the cards I've made to date. It really pays off at this time of year to have so many Christmas cards "in the hopper"!!! I'm a happy happy girl...no mass production for me (thank goodness). Now if only the elves would come and address all the envelopes. LOL!!


So here they are in all their glory. It's not the best photo...the lighting sucks and it's a little blurry, but it's more about the beauty of them all together. And you know what the most fun part is? Looking back at the cards I made earlier in the year because I'd forgotten all about some of them.

There are 57 Christmas cards in this group shot...more than I actually need, which is a super bonus! And I have a few more to share in December that aren't even in this photo. Have I convinced you yet to join me in 2013 to create Christmas cards all year long?!?

Pin It

Thanks for stopping by!
Karen

10 comments:

Jami said...

That is so great, Saucy! I say that I'm going to do that every year, but then I never do. It's great to see you actually accomplish this.

Jackie Pedro said...

SHUT UP!!! All those gorgeous cards in one place! You go, Card Santa!!!

Caroline said...

These are all gorgeous what a wonderful selection of card's. Caroline xxx

Vicki Burdick said...

Love the group shot Karen, you rock having all the Christmas card done!!!

Lisa H. said...

you area AMAZING and so are all of these cards. LOVE 'em!

SueB said...

that's such a great idea, and it's fun to see the group shot!

Lynn Put said...

WOWZA!!! That's a whole lotta handmade goodness here! Lucky are the one's who receive such beautiful cards!

Leslie said...

LOVE this photo!! Makes me so happy! Hmm, do I spot my card in there? I'm not sure now that you've said you still have some to share for this month...ooh the suspense! There's even one in there that I don't remember and I remember ALL your cards!! :)

Karen Giron said...

Ok, if this doesn't inspire me to work ahead for Christmas, nothing will! You are AMAZING and I love seeing all your beautiful cards all in one gorgeous pile. Great job my friend!!

wendy said...

smarty pants...your lucky I probably won't be sending any out this year...no time! LOL