Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Dream {MFTWSC97}

It's time to get sketchy with the MFT Wednesday Stamp Club and sketch 97.

This week I made another sentiment card and I reached for My Favorite Sentiments, another fun graphic set of sentiments.


I used the Fishtail Flags STAX and the Fishtail Flags Layers STAX Die-namics to cut out the Kraft and Whip Cream flags then I stamped the sentiment with Versamagic Jumbo Java. I used the Flat Bottom Clouds Die-namics to cut out the Whip Cream Felt clouds. The patterned papers are from the Crate Paper On Trend paper pad and I added a row of Hot Fudge flowers which I cut out with the Flower Border Die-namics.

Here are all the sketchy details:

There's a prize each week for one participant, chosen at random. You may use any stamps and supplies that you wish. Each week a keyword is assigned to the sketch, and this week's keyword is MFTWSC97. All you need to do to enter is upload your card to the gallery at Splitcoast and enter the given keyword in the keyword box during the upload process. After the deadline (noon Eastern on Tuesday) we randomly choose a winner from that week's entries and the winner will receive a $15 gift voucher. If the winning card uses MFT stamps, the participant will earn a $5 bonus, for a total of a $20 gift voucher!

Be sure to head over to the MFT Blog to view the entire list of design team participants...there's plenty of inspiration for you with today’s sketch!

Here are the supplies I used:



Pin It

Thanks for stopping by!
Karen

3 comments:

Liz said...

Beautiful

Michele Boyer said...

SO clever to use the clouds in place of the tab! Love it!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Love how you used this sketch! Thanks for the inspiration.