Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Sparkling Holiday

Today I have another Christmas card to share using, surprise surprise...Seasonal Sentiments from My Favorite Things. I just can not express how much I adore this stamp set!!! Well, I think you get the picture though since I can't stop using it. Just wondering, but would it be wrong to send out all 'word only' cards for Christmas? LOL!


I used a sketch from the Paper Players from several weeks back, PP114. The patterned papers are from the Basic Grey Aspen Frost collection and I paired them with Whip Cream, Kraft, Wild Cherry and Berrylicious cardstocks. I stamped the sentiment with the amazing new MFT Wild Cherry ink. It's the bomb!!! Trust me, you need it as much as you need this stamp set! :-)

The holly leaves are from the Jumbo Christmas Stocking Die-namics and I inked the edges with Frayed Burlap ink. I added three Paver Red buttons for the holly berries and tied them with Hemp Cord. I used the Fishtail Flags STAX Die-namics to cut out the three patterned paper flags.

On the inside I used the Small Scallop Border Die-namics to cut out the red scallop strip then stamped a sentiment from Clearly Sentimental about Christmas.

Here are the supplies I used:



Pin It

Thanks for stopping by!
Karen

4 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card I love the layout and the colours used are beautiful. Caroline xxx

Dana White said...

Gorgeous. Look at at distressing!!

Maria said...

Lovely Christmas card inside and out! Cute little red buttons and banner with holly, too!

Shannon White said...

Simply Adorable Karen!! love the holly leaves and your button berries! Super layout too! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon