Thursday, February 23, 2012

Posh has a Present

It was another Bellariffic Friday sketch challenge this week and I found a little time to play along with my new Uptown Girl Posh has a Present from Stamping Bella.
Pin It

I knew I wanted to make a girlie pink card so I pulled out my Glitz Pretty in Pink 6x6 paper pad. The first page I flipped to was this gorgeous rose paper and I knew it just had to be her dress. The rest of the pink and brown shades came right from that paper and I adore how this turned out. Her gift bag didn't fit within even my largest oval nestabilities shapes, but that's ok, because I just added it on the outside. I adored it with pink rhinestones and added shimmer to the other pink parts with my pink Spica glitter pen. I added a tiny fuchsia rose and the green flourish was cut out using the fancy flourish Die-namics. Oh, and I added a hint of light pink shading around her body...a little difficult to see in the photo but in person it's the perfect touch!!

Don't forget to hop over to Bloggabella to see the rest of this week's submissions, and you still have time to play along and win a prize over in the Stamping Bella forum on Splitcoast.

Thanks for stopping by!
Karen

Pin It

Thanks for stopping by!
Karen

7 comments:

wendy said...

what a fun card!...great job!

Leslie said...

WOW! She is gorgeous!! I love all the little touches you do to make your cards outstanding...like her beautiful paper pieced dress, the flower that matches on the flourish, those rhinestones on the gift bag and your pleated seam binding! Now let's talk about her hair....I'm at the hairdresser tomorrow and will tell her I want my hair Posh's colour! Just gorgeous my friend!!

Mary J said...

Oh gorgeous Karen!!! As you know, I'm a big Uptown Girls fan too and you've done a brilliant job with this gorgeous sweetie - love the paper piecing!

Pauline said...

Gorgeous Karen! Love the colour tones you went with. Great job on the paper piecing, and love that pleated ribbon!

Dana White said...

You know I love the paper pieced dress & the bling on the bag is perfect!!

Crafty Cath said...

I know I commented on SCS but since I was here, I thought I'd tell ya again how puuurrrty this card is! Gotta love the kraft presents you can dress up with colored bows!

Jodi Collins said...

I ADORE her! FABBY papers and I LOVE how her shopping bag is outside!!!