Thursday, February 9, 2012

Dropping You a Line

Pin It

It's Bellariffic Friday and it was another fabulous sketch this week and I couldn't resist playing along. Not to mention I have new Stamping Bella rubbah in the house.

I inked up Ramona Fishing...is she not just the most adorable little sweetie with the heart at the end of her fishing line!!! She's stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black and coloured with copic markers. I added a bit of sparkle to the hearts with my red Spica glitter pen. A little stitching and some ribbon and this card was d. o. n. e. - done. And I think this may be the flattest card I've made it a loooooooong time...finally one that will take regular postage! LOL!! The patterned paper is from the My Mind's Eye On the Bright Side-One paper pad.


Be sure to stop by Bloggabella to see all of this week's submissions, and don't forget you can play along in the Bella forum on Splitcoast too, for two chances to win. Yay!

Pin It
Thanks for stopping by!
Karen

5 comments:

Ann Kranitz said...

Great coloring!!! This little girl is so cute....saw her on Danas blog too....now I need her!!!

Cheryl said...

This is adorable, and everything about it is perfect...coloring, stitching, design--Love it!

Crafty Cath said...

Oh my gosh....I love this color scheme better than my own! Hehe. The blue is unconventional for a Valentine and I love it! I love too how you left the image in it's entirety and then added the sentiment alongside the heart! Too freakin' cute!

Kary said...

This is SO sweet, Karen!! Love the image and your wonderful colouring. What a fun sentiment too.

Jodi Collins said...

SO cute! I think I need to order this stamp!