Tuesday, February 7, 2012

MFT New Product Tour

It's finally time!!! All the fabulous new stamps and Die-namics are now available in the MFT boutique in the Brand Spankin' New section.

But we couldn't let you go shopping without just a little more inspiration. As you hop around you'll see a recap of all the new products. Be sure to start at Kim's blog for a full list of all the designers. There's blog candy hidden along the way, so be sure to leave some love as you hop along.

Pin It
I worked with Inspired By Lighthouses. Can you say GORGEOUS!?!?! The images in this set are soooooo pretty and I can't help but mention how easy they are to colour since the shading is built right into the stamp.

I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Black and added some colour with copic markers. The layout is the Sweet Stop Sketch SSS144. I cut out a chat bubble Die-namics from light blue card stock for the sentiment and added a flower using the upsy daisy Die-namics and a grey corduroy brad. The patterned paper is new MME Miss Caroline Dolled Up.

On the inside I stamped another of the lighthouse images with light blue and a sentiment in black. Then I added the yellow border which I cut out using the new monarch border Die-namics.



Here are the Die-namics I used:

Happy shopping!
Thanks for stopping by!
Karen

14 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

so beautiful

wendy said...

beautiful creation! fabulous flower and cool corduroy button

Tricia T said...

How pretty! I do like those daisies! Hmmm.... which flowers to get????

StampOwl said...

beautiful Karen

Sarah Gough said...

I love that about the shading too! Gorgeous card!

zehra said...

Beautiful, lovely card

Hushgirl said...

I think I might have to get this stamp set. Beautiful card!

Laurie said...

Pretty

Laurie said...

Pretty

liannallama said...

Very pretty! I love the simple card outlined in black!

Jodi Collins said...

This is SO beautiful! Reminds me of when we were in Maine!!!

CraftyMomOf3 said...

This is seriously SPECTACULAR Karen!!

LOVE LOVE!!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

Monika/Buzsy said...

Beautiful card Karen. The lighthouses look fabulous! Love the colors, the dies... the stiching looks great. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week. :o)

Shannon White said...

Goodness this is just Wonderful! I Love your Terrifically colored image and cheerful dp's. And what fabulous MFT elements too! Just a Lovely card! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sweet Stop! 8-)