Monday, June 27, 2011

A Simple Set of Cards

This is my final week as the featured artist on the Our Craft Lounge blog, and can I just say, I've had a blast!! Thank you SO much Our Craft Lounge!!!

Today I thought I'd showcase some of the wonderful sentiments in Say it With Flowers so I created a simple set of eight cards. I used most of the 'friendship' type sentiments, but this set is so versatile, you could create get well cards, thank you's and birthday cards too!

The flower is from Pretty Petals which I used last week to make the place card holders.

I used a simple colour scheme of white and kraft then paired it with either teal or pink and added a pop of black. I used four of the sentiments and made both a pink and teal card with each sentiment. Here's a picture of each of the different sentiments:

And here's the group of teal cards.

Thanks for stopping by!
Karen

8 comments:

Nancy said...

Nice job with the CAS-style, my friend. Gorgeous!

Jackie Pedro said...

Simply GORGEOUS!!! Fabulous set of CAS cards, Karen!

Renee said...

Super cute with the white!

Barbara said...

Karen, these are so pretty! I have such a hard time doing CAS but you inspire me! Thanks for sharing.

Dana White said...

These are fabulous - love the white on the kraft

Christina Fischer said...

LOVE these! Clean, simple and gorgeous! :)

Anne Tussing said...

Your set is so sweet! This is a perfect image to let stand alone and not colored in for a beautiful CAS card:)

Jodi Collins said...

OOOOH! What a STUNNING set of CAS cards...LOVE these!