Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Oh Crop!

I have a super cute little belated birthday card today, using the new Green Acres set from Taylored Expressions.

The fences and hay stacks were all stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black onto choice buttercream and either coloured with copics or paper pieced. That adorable little sheep is from the Farm Puffies pack. He's so soft and squishy and those googlie eyes crack me up! The layout is Mojo195.

I used the chicken wire impression plate on the kraft layer and cut the scalloped strip with my medium scallop border die. A little ribbon from my stash and three brown brads finish the details. The patterned papers are from the My Mind's Eye Stella Rose Gertie collection. I apologize for not photographing the copic markers. I only used two colours on the fence, E44 and E47.

The monthly TE Customer Blog Hop is quickly approaching and the deadline to sign up is Monday, June 20th. Read all the details here and I hope you'll play along!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Karen

7 comments:

Kim O'Connell said...

HA! I love this so! It is so fun and silly and makes me laugh! The chicken wire impression plate is perfect with this card! Love it!

Nancy said...

Oh...you made a card for yourself from me! I love it!! ; )

Leslie said...

LOL...this is awesome!! That little lamb is too funny! You can be late for my birthday this year if you like - wink, wink :)

Danni said...

Oh my word is this ever fabulous! Wow!

Ida said...

How fun and cute! I love that adorable felt sheep.

Jodi Collins said...

ACK! LOVE that puffie! This is SUPER cute my friend! That sentiment is my fav from the set!

Jessie/knightrone said...

So cute!!!