Thursday, June 30, 2011

It's a Birthday Blog Mobbing!

Happy Birthday Kim!!!!!!!!

A bunch of us are doing a little birthday blog mobbing in honour of Kim (the MFT lady's) birthday. So grab a beverage, sit back, and enjoy all the eye candy!!! You'll want to start from Arlene's blog so you don't miss a thing.

I used Pure Innocence - You're So Tweet and fun papers from the Basic Grey June Bug collection. The solid cardstock colours are Orange Fizz, Lemon Drop, and Black Licorice. She's stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black and coloured with copics. The double scallop border die-namic and the flower trio die-namics add just the right detail. The layout is SSS111, but I flipped it.

I kept the inside nice and simple, using my simply scallops medium die-namic on the patterned paper then adding the tiny bird from the notched tag die-namics (and I drew in some little legs for him).

"If you'd like to join the celebration, we'd LOVE you to participate! You can add a card to the Splitcoast Galleries using the keyword "HBMFTLADY" or, if you're a Facebook lovin' girl you can add your project to the MFT Fan Facebook page!  Not yet a fan of MFT on Facebook? You can "like" it here: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/My-Favorite-Things-Just-Delightful-Clear-Stamps/364057405371 and add your post!  Don't have time to stamp?  Just stop by the MFT Facebook page and wish the MFT Lady a happy birthday.  Let's MOB her on her special day!

Now you're off to see what wonderful creation Kerry has to share!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Karen

14 comments:

Eva said...

Karen, this is sooo pretty!!! I love the happy colors you used!!!

Kim said...

What a bright and cheerful card, I love it!! Thank you so much for making time to celebrate my birthday! You are such a sweet girl!

Barbara said...

Adorable, Karen! Love your happy colors!

Arlene said...

Such a fun card and so pretty!! ♥

Christina Fischer said...

Gorgeous! I love these colors, and the birdie inside is so sweet! :)

Inge Groot said...

Love the bright and fun colors, they really pop of the screen:-D Great card!!!

Michele Boyer said...

Love the bright colors and your paper-piecing! Such a fun, happy card!

Erin Smetak said...

Aw! What a cool card! Love the bright colors!

Sarah Gough said...

This is gorgeous Karen, I love how bright and happy it is!

StampOwl said...

such a bright cheery card

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

so cute, love the dp you used

Jodi Collins said...

As sweet as can be chickie! These papers are DREAMY (I never had June Bug...I wonder why cause I LOVE it!) and I LOVE the PI you used!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is very cute!!

Jody Morrow said...

WOW those colors are SO striking. Love it.