Tuesday, January 25, 2011

XOXO

I made this card with the sweet Capture My Heart petite set from Taylored Expressions. Hubby has some travel coming up and I thought I'd tuck this into his suitcase. I don't typically do things like this but hey, it's never too late to start, right?

He's stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black onto Choice Snow White and coloured with copics. I added shine to the hearts with my clear glaze pen and sprinkled some chunky diamond dust onto the ice. I drew in the ground line with my copic multiliner to help ground him.

All the supplies are from my Valentine Project Pantry. The heart border die seemed like a perfect touch, along with the three red brads.

Today I plan to get some stamping done with the upcoming Taylored Expressions sets...sneak peeks are next week!!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Karen

9 comments:

Tammy E. said...

Such an adorable card. Cute colors, and that heart border is great.

Ann Kranitz said...

This is so sweet!!! Loving that little guy and I am SURE hubby with like the thought too!!!

Leslie said...

Awww, that's so sweet - hubby will love it! Have a great day stamping!

Vicki Burdick said...

so adorable Karen, I need that heart border die, it is CUTE!!!

Dana White said...

That's so sweet - but you know I'm concerned with the stick it in the suitcase when there's no occasion. Did you hit your head while shovelling on the weekend?! It IS a super cute card & I know he will love it!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh so so SWEET!

Christyne said...

OH. MY. GOODNESS. How cute is this?

Jodi Collins said...

ADORABLE girlie!!! LOVE the layout and the brad placement!

Sherman Unkefer said...

It's so cute!