Tuesday, January 4, 2011

MFT Shop Hop - Peek-a-boo

Hooray!!! It's finally time scoop up all the new stamps and dies in the MFT Boutique!!! This release has been amazing!!! I saved a sweet little Pure Innocence image for tonight's hop...Peek-a-boo.

If you came here from Inge's blog then you're on the right path. If not, you'll want to start at Kim's blog so you don't miss a thing. Be sure to leave some love on each blog as you hop because there's blog candy hidden along the way!

I pulled out some new Doodlebug Sweet Love patterned paper for this card and paired it with shades of pink and red. I love the little pattern on her dress...so retro! I cut some pink felt with my Hearts a Plenty die-namics and added a trio of pink rhinestones. I used my open scallop die-namic on some razzleberry cardstock and stitched above and below the patterned paper strip.

But my very favourite part of this card is her shoes...red patent!!! (Thanks to a couple of coats of clear glaze pen). OMG! I want red shoes like these!! Wait, I already have red shoes like these...well almost like these! LOL!!!


Well folks, I'm the end of the hop, and I just wanna say again how much fun it was playing along with the MFT team for the January previews!!! Now that you're armed with all kinds of inspiration, head over to My Favorite Things and fill up your cart!

Thanks for stopping by!
Karen

37 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET Karen, I adore her shoes.

Lisa H. said...

oh, my! so vibrant and beautiful AND her shoes!!! love 'em. Great work this month and congrats on the challenge team gig!

Anita said...

OMG I just love her red shoes. Now I am going to have to get that stamp set too. I will have to wait for my credit card to cool off though. Congrats on your MFT DT appointment.

StampOwl said...

gorgeous ... love the colors and her shiny shoes

Unknown said...

Holy COW. Look at those shoes. Amazing! This card is so sweet, just like YOU!

Arlene said...

AMAZING card Karen! LOOOOOOVE the shoes! tee hee! :-)

Christine Macneil said...

WHat a sweet card!

SueB said...

Love, LOVE, LOVE these Pure Innocence stamps - thanx for the inspiration and blog candy hop!

PatS said...

Saved the best for last. Love all the colors, so cute!
This hop was such an inspiration!

~* steph :) *~ said...

super cute, love the colors! also love her shiny shoes :). thanks for sharing and happy new year! *hugs* steph :)

Lilly said...

Cute cute cute! Peek-a-Boo is adorable!

Nancy Thomas said...

Very sweet Karen. Love the pink and red. You've done a fabulous job with the GDT gig!

Linda L said...

Totally bright and beautiful and love those little shoes.

Kelli Hull said...

THEM BE HO SHOES!!!! LMAO

LOVE the IN YOUR FACE Colors!!! This is like a Carole Card! LMAO She's obnoxious like that too! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

AShu93 said...

What adorable shoes! That's such a creative idea.

Amanda said...

Love it!!! Love it all!!! Super great card!! Congratulations on being the newest MFT DT member!!! I'm looking forward to more great creations from you!! :)

Beth M said...

Love this! Thanks for such a fun hop.

Yaritza said...

Very nice!

Melody said...

Darling! What fun, happy colors and I just love the shoes!

scrappintlc said...

Gorgeous, love her. Love all the elements and layering and especially love her adorable shoes.

Staci said...

Such a sweet card. I love the textured CS on the top panel of the card. I got a lot of great ideas on the hop tonight, now its time to go shopping!

Inge Groot said...

Those red and shiny shoes are really cute indeed:-D Such a bright card, love it!

Megan said...

LOVE LOVE the red patent!!! What a brilliant idea!! You did *SO* great!!

Gabby said...

Such a cute, colorful card! Love those shiny shoes, too! :)

carole (TruCarMa) said...

So sweet, Karen! Love her shiny red shoes! Although that does remind me of a particularly gruesome fairy tale. Hope your little gal isn't covering her eyes in fear!!! I know this sounds so random -- I have to leave a link to show you what I'm talking about... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Red_Shoes_%28fairy_tale%29

Janet said...

hee hee what a cutie!! :)
hugs

Anne said...

she is too cute.. and i love the little details.. -anne-

Michele Boyer said...

That dress is so sweet! And the fuzzy socks! And shiny shoes!! Eeek!! :)

Christina Fischer said...

OMG... LOOK at those shoes!! So cute! Welcome to the MFT family -- I can't wait to see your creations each week! :)

Leslie said...

HOW is it possible I missed this card yesterday?! Seriously? Where was I?! It's gorgeous. LOVE, love, love the shoes! Okay, off to make sure I've seen all your loveliness....cause, you know, I've turned off the game! :)

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Stinkin' CUTE! I had to get this one along with the ladybug!

Jana Weaver said...

Totally adorable Karen...and I love her glossy shoes!

Sonia said...

love, love, LOVE her shoes!!

Barbara said...

OMGosh! I'm in LOVE with her shoes!!! Adorable!!

Brook said...

Such a cute card. I love the bold pink and red that you used. And her shoes are WONDERFUL. I want a pair too. So cute!!!

Julie said...

Fabulous card Karen! Those red shoes are adorable!

Jessie/knightrone said...

OMGosh, the SHOES are PERFECT!! Love them!!