Saturday, January 1, 2011

MFT Teaser-World's Best Doctor

I'm back with another amazing preview from My Favorite Things. Today is all about the Pure Innocence line and let me tell you, there are 5 of these little cuties being released in the MFT Boutique on Tuesday, January 4th at 10pm EST, and you'll want to add them all to your cart!

I think I actually squealed when I saw this set, World's Best Doctor. Is he not the most adorable doctor ever?!? As soon as I saw him I knew I had to make a card for my oldest brother...he's a doctor. And his birthday is at the end of this month so I turned this into a birthday card by adding a sentiment to the inside. But more on that in a minute.

The image is stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black and coloured with copics. The patterned paper is Echo Park Little Boy Collection and I just love all the bright colours. I added a little stitching and the fun star element, cut out with my stacking stars die-namics. The layout is SC311.

Then for the inside I used the 'happy birthday' sentiment from More Essential Sentiments, which will also be released on Tuesday. I added another star element with my star border die-namic and called it done! Now my biggest hurdle will be getting it in the mail so it arrives on time. I tend to be a card-maker, not much of a card-mailer! LOL!!!

Be sure to stop by Kim's blog for a complete list of all the designers previewing sets today. I know there will be cuteness galore!!! Oh, and don't forget to mark your calendar for the release party on the Release Party Thread on Splitcoast, Tuesday from 8-10pm Eastern.

The January Guest Designer contest is in full swing. Read all the details on this thread and get stamping...you could be playing along with the MFT team for the February release!

I'll see you right back here in just a couple of hours for the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge and I've used another brand new Pure Innocence image for that card!!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Karen

45 comments:

Melody said...

Adorable! Love the bright colors and the star die!

Janet said...

CUTE! I love this little guy and the star Die-namic dies. Sweet! Thanks for sharing with us today during the hop. :D

Dawn said...

So cute! Love the bright colors!

StampOwl said...

super cute

Kelli Hull said...

He's like a regular lil McSteamy!!!! LOL

LOVE the card and I SO hear ya about the mailing thing!!!! LOL

Amanda said...

Cute card and great colors!! Your doing a super, super job as a GDT Member, Karen!!! :)

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhh he is so HANDSOME!!!

Unknown said...

Oh yeah you used my favorite colors. He is just so cute.
http://craftywizard.blogspot.com/

Brenda said...

Great job! I want this cute little guy!

Nancy Thomas said...

He is adorable and I like you fun and bright color scheme.

JessicaK said...

Very cool, your brother will ooh and ahh over this one.

cowboydutrem said...

That image is cute!

Unknown said...

awww, he's adorable!

Michelle Single said...

So cute!!! Love the colors and coloring!

Inge Groot said...

Adorable card Karen, love those stare Die-namics too!

Donette B said...

Cute cute cute! Love the card and the bright colors of the patterned paper. Thanks for sharing.

Barbara said...

What a perfect card for your brother, Karen! Love his green lab coat!! Adorable!

Kim O'Connell said...

Ooooh! Love the PP choices on the doctor card and I NEED to have the stars border die! So great!

Nancy Guse said...

Very nice, love the colors.

Chris said...

very cute, I love the colors, it's soooo cheery

Jodi Collins said...

FAB FAB FABULOUS girlie!

kathi said...

love your card, he's so cute!

Leslie said...

Love him - he's just perfect for work!!!

Dana White said...

He's so cute - without reading your post I knew this was for your brother!! Awesome card love all the stars

Queen Mary said...

Karen, you did so much work! The cards are all fantastic and again, I'm saying this to everyone, but I LOVE seeing the dienamics used!

Danni said...

Awesome card! I just love your bright colors!

Sherrie said...

I love the clean, bright look to your card Karen....very cheery!

Anonymous said...

Hot card girl! You are rocking the Teasers!

pattyb said...

Cute card....loved the colors! Thanks!

Billie A said...

Great card great colors I really like the look. I love the PI images.

Lisa H. said...

fun bright colors! this is darling, Karen.

Arlene said...

So adorable! Love the bold colors. :-)

Diana Sears said...

love this card. colors are really cool!!!!

redstampinsam said...

Love your use of color on the doctor's coat. Wouldn't doctor visits be more fun if our doctor's looked like this!

auntie lisa said...

He is a cutie! I bet your brother will love his card. I really like all the bright colors....just feels fun. Thank you for sharing!
Lisa

Anita said...

This is so darn cute.

Michele Boyer said...

Oh wow! That's CUTE! Love the stars!

Rachel G said...

What a fun card. Adorable!

Anne Tussing said...

Adorable card! Love the stars on the front and the star border inside. Your brother will love it!! (If you get it in the mail:))

Unknown said...

Your doctor is very cute! I love the bright colors. Hoping you get it in the mail on time ... your brother will love the card you created for him. Nice job!!!

Denise said...

Bright and cheerful - perfect for the birthday doc!

Anonymous said...

what a fun B-day card!! Like the stars, too!!

jennik

Christina Fischer said...

So so cute! The star border inside is perfect! :)

Unknown said...

Love his green lab coat! Perfection!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super duper cute!!