Monday, January 3, 2011

MFT Teaser-Let's Get Physical

I can't believe this is the last day of MFT previews!!! Wow...time really flies when you're having fun! I would be lying if I said that I wasn't sad my gig as guest designer is coming to an end, but I can say with 100% certainty that you'll see plenty more MFT on my blog!! Frankly, the stamps just make me happy and I {heart} creating with them!!!

Today's preview is all about Who's That Girl - Let's Get Physical. You may have seen this set a couple of weeks ago when it was part of the VIP bundle, but now it's available all on it's own for anyone who missed  out on the bundle. All the new releases will be available in the MFT Boutique tonight at 10pm EST.

I decided to use the yoga mat image and I thought it worked really well with this week's Mojo Monday sketch. I paper pieced it and added just a smidge of shading with a couple of grey copic markers. The patterned papers are all from my MME Fine & Dandy Tickled Pink pad...so many fun patterns! I pleated and stitched some chocolate ribbon then added the pink scallop piece, which I cut with my little open scallop strip die-namic.

Be sure to stop by Kim's blog for a complete list of all the designers sharing previews today. Are you all set for the release party tonight? Set your alarm for 8pm EST then join us on THIS THREAD in the MFT forum on Splitcoast for plenty of fun, prizes and chit chat.

I'll see you right back here tonight for the MFT Shop Hop at 10pm EST!!!
Thanks for stopping by!
Karen

21 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your papers and the colors in them.
the sentiment is so cute.
http://craftywizard.blogspot.com/

Kim C said...

Absolutely love your card. So far, you are the only one that has used the mat instead of the WTG running girl. :) Thanks for sharing!

Jana Weaver said...

Fabulous card with this adorable set!! Love the flowered mat!!!

Jodi Collins said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this Karen! Beautiful papers and layout!!

MA said...

Great job..love the colors and your design. Thanks for sharing.

Anita said...

I love that yoga mat and the ribbon looks awesome.

Cindy Haffner said...

Karen this ROCKS

Jan Garber said...

First time seeing the mat in this set! How adorable! What you've done with a single image! Love it!

Amanda said...

Cute card and I love that you used a different stamp :) Nice papers and design :)

Christina Fischer said...

How fun is this?!? Love that paper pieced mat! :)

Auntie Ang said...

Love your paper piecing so cuuuute

carpediem said...

the yoga mat is so adorable! great card! laura j

Frank said...

WOW, those papers are awesome...and I love the bright pink border you added... :)

Lisa H. said...

omg! I totally cringed when I saw that mat with that sentiment....I hate crunches! love this, it's really pretty.

Arlene said...

Super pretty card, Karen! :-)

PatS said...

Love this card. What a inspiration for exercise!

Unknown said...

What a FUN Yoga Mat! I've loved EACH of your amazing creations this week. you ROCK!

Nancy Guse said...

The yoga mat is great!! Love it!!

Barbara said...

What a FUN mat! Maybe if I had that I'd actually *do* some crunches! Nah, probably not, LOL! Fab card, Karen!

Melisa Hunter said...

How pretty! Love how you paper pieced the exercise mat!

Jessie/knightrone said...

SUPER cute!! Love it!!