Sunday, June 30, 2013

Welcome Aboard

Today we are welcoming two new members to the Sweet Sunday Sketch Team. I'm pretty sure you already know them, but you'll have to hop over to Karen Giron's blog to find out who they are.

I made a super simple card in celebration of their addition to the team, and I think the sentiment says it perfectly. These two are both friends of mine in real life, and I know they're both AMAZING!! They'll be joining us starting next Sunday with sketch 188.


I started with a layer of Smooth White card stock then used the Peek-a-Boo Dots Die-namics to cut out the circles along the bottom. I backed it with Black Licorice. I chose the amazing sentiment from Bold Statements (which is the current Triple Scoop set for this month and you'll earn it free from MFT with a qualifying order) and stamped it with Razzle Berry Premium Dye Ink. Love the bold statement it makes! Then I added a layer of Razzle Berry card stock, tied a Hemp Cord bow and added two black rhinestones. The card base is Sweet Tooth. I'm also using this card for the current A.R.T. Challenge, ARTC3, which is "anything goes" this week.

Welcome to the Sweet Sunday Stampers girlfriends!!!

Here are the supplies I used:



Pin It

Thanks for stopping by!
Karen

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Hiya Karen! This is really cool...love the black/white with that razzleberry pink! Thanks for joining us again at the A.R.T. Challenge for our "Anything Goes"! ~Cheryl

Lisa H. said...

awwww!Thank-you!! I'm super excited. And just so you know.....you are AMAZING!!! I'm so glad you are my real-life friend, too! such a beautiful card. those dots look GREAT here :)

Dana White said...

You know I'm loving the bright pink on tis card!!!