Thursday, June 27, 2013

Bye Bye Google Reader

As you probably already know, Google Reader is being discontinued as of July 1st. That's just 2 days away people!!! Have you found your reader alternative? There are three readers out there that I know of and my suggestion is that you try out all three to see which one you prefer. But do it before July 1st so you can import your reading list, that way you won't have to find all your favourite blogs again.

My Favorite Things has done a blog post on each of the three reader alternatives:

Click HERE for the post about Feedly
Click HERE for the post about Bloglovin'
Click HERE for the post about The Old Reader

Currently I'm flipping between all three reader alternatives until I find the one that's just right for me.  There are pros and cons to each of them, so like I said, try them out and see which one suits you. But do it before July 1st! :-)

Pin It

Thanks for stopping by!
Karen

No comments: