Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Thank You {MFTWSC129}

It's time to get sketchy with the MFT Wednesday Stamp Club and sketch 129.

I created a simple thank you card with this week's sketch using Well Worn Greetings. I started with a card base of Primitive Cream then added a layer of Kraft.


I used the Circle 1 STAX Die-namics to cut out the Berrylicious circle then paper pierced around it. Next I used the Well Worn Greetings Die-namics to cut out the corrugated cardboard and the Primitive Cream oval. I stamped the scalloped oval with Orange Fizz Premium Dye Ink and added the sentiment with Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink. I stamped the sentiment again with Berrylicious Premium Dye Ink, cut out the heart, popped it on foam tape and covered it with glitter.

For the other layers I used the Fluttering Hearts Die-namics to cut out the Tangy Orange card stock then I trimmed it by hand into a flag shape. The Sour Apple layer has a little pattern stamped onto it thanks to the Washi Patterns and Sour Apple Premium Dye Ink. I added a strip of Sour Apple grosgrain ribbon.

Here are all the sketchy details:

There's a prize each week for one participant, chosen at random. You may use any stamps and supplies that you wish. This week's keyword is MFTWSC129. All you need to do to enter is upload your card to the gallery at Splitcoast and enter the keyword in the keyword box during the upload process. After the deadline (noon Eastern on Tuesday) one random winner will receive up to a $20 gift voucher!

Be sure to head over to the MFT Blog to view the entire list of design team participants...there's plenty of inspiration for you with today’s sketch!

Here are the supplies I used:



Pin It

Thanks for stopping by!
Karen

5 comments:

Inge Groot said...

Beautiful card Karen, those bright and vibrant colors are looking so gorgeous together!

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE this Karen! The color combo is SO awesome and I LOVe the stamps you used!!

Lisa Lynn said...

Karen, love the heart cut outs on your beautiful card.

Tricia T said...

That heart dienamic is wonderful on this card! I like the piercing around the circle, too!

Tricia

wendy said...

super fun , great colors!