Thursday, January 12, 2012

Bellariffic "Bee" Day

Happy Friday!!! I played along with this week's Bellariffic Friday challenge, which was a sketch...sweet!!

I made a birthday card using BEEday Huggabugg. It's been way too long since I inked up one of the cute Huggabuggs from Stamping Bella.
Pin It

The image is stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black and coloured with copics. I added a little sparkle to the presents with a couple of Spica glitter pens then I added plenty of bling around the image for sparkle.

The patterned papers are from the October Afternoon Sidewalks paper pad. For the sentiment I cut out a banner using my first place award ribbon die-namics, stamped the sentiment, then folded the banner to create a little dimension.

In case you haven't heard yet, Stamping Bella is back on Splicoast with their own forum. So in addition to emailing your card to Em to be featured on Bloggabella, you can upload your cards to Splitcoast using a keyword for each Bellariffic challenge. This week's keyword is BELLARIFFIC0112. Have fun!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Karen


5 comments:

Dana White said...

Very cute my friend - LOVE the bits of glitter on the presents.

Ann Kranitz said...

ADORABLE!!! Love those little bugs. I may have to dust mine off and use them again too.

Leslie said...

Love the huggabuggs and love your bright colourful happy card - perfect! That's some perfect glitterizing of those gifts my friend!

Crafty Cath said...

So glad you found time to play along Karen. Your card is so vibrant and full of color, I love it! And look at all that bling and the sentiment banner, oohhhee I'm swooning ovah here..

Jodi Collins said...

Great colors and I love the shimmer!