Friday, April 1, 2011

Follow-up to my Boring to Beautiful post

So, last Friday I shared this post about my flight instructor's name plates. Well, I guess Vicky and I aren't the only ones who like the new name plates. Some of the other flight instructors left a little message on her white board...apparently they like the name plate too! She took a picture to show me and I just had to share it. It totally made me smile, especially the "it's not fair!" line at the end! LOL!!

Is that not the BIGGEST compliment? And they're all guys in the office too!!! Imagine!?!?!

Thanks for stopping by!
Karen

7 comments:

Christine Blain said...

Oh, that's great! I'm not at all surprised that there's some friendly envy, though. So, are you going to make them all cute new name plates??!!

Anonymous said...

That name plate is the BESTED EVER!
Wonderfully creative....

Leslie said...

That IS funny! You'd better get busy my friend....looks like you need to make 7 more!

Donna Baker said...

that is so funny - and quite a compliment.

Sonia said...

Haha..too cute!

Sara Henton said...

That is too funny, but now that makes me want to pretty up my nameplate at work LOL

Pegg S said...

If I was Vicky's co-worker - I'd say the same thing :) !!!