Thursday, March 31, 2011

Sketchy Winter Wishes

Have you heard the news? Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenges are baaaaaaaaack!!!! Woo hoo!!! This is my card for TESC135. You'll find all the details right here on Splitcoast, and there's a prize for one random winner too!!!

When I looked at this sketch I saw snowflakes, and I knew it would be perfect for my Project Christmas 2011...this is card #10.

I stamped the snowflake from Winter Wonderland with Memento Rose Bud ink then cut it out with the coordinating winter wonderland snowflake dies. The patterned paper is Doodlebug Winter Wonderland, although you don't really see much of it. Another thing you don't see much of is the blue scalloped strip I added along the diagonal edge, cut with my small scallop border die. Some satin ribbon, hot pink rhinestones and machine stitching finish the card nicely.

Thanks for stopping by!
Karen

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Pretty, pretty, pretty and perfect for today as I woke up to snowflakes!! What the heck?!

Monique said...

Such a pretty Holiday card Karen.. Love the pink snowflakes :)

Danni said...

Oh how fun it would be if all the snowflakes in nature were pink like these!! Pretty card!