Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Toadally Miss You {MFTWSC36}

It's time to get sketchy with the MFT Wednesday Stamp Club sketch 36.

For my card I used one of the sweet new Pure Innocence images that were released last night, Feeling Froggy.

Is she not just totally adorable with those little pig tails?!?

She's stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black and coloured with copics. I drew in the grass with  an array of coloured pencils. I needed a place for a sentiment on the front of the card so I used the small talk bubble die-namic from Say What. That gorgeous polka dot flower is the new rolled mum die-namic. I totally cased Jody's idea to make sprays in the center of the flower...love it! The jumbo ric rac die-namic finishes off the front of the card. The patterned paper is My Mind's Eye Everyday Flair and the solid cardstock is from MFT, Orange Fizz and Berrylicious.

On the inside I stamped and coloured the toad then placed him in front of grass that I cut with my fresh cut grass die-namic. The flat-bottom cloud die-namics provided the perfect finishing touch for the inside.

Here are the sketchy details:

There's a prize each week for one participant, chosen at random. You may use any stamps and supplies that you wish. Each week a keyword is assigned to the sketch, and this week's keyword is MFTWSC36. All you need to do to enter is upload your card to the gallery at Splitcoast and enter the given keyword in the keyword box during the upload process. After the deadline (noon Eastern on Tuesday) we randomly choose a winner from that week's entries and the winner will receive a $15 gift voucher. If the winning card uses MFT stamps, the participant will earn a $5 bonus, for a total of a $20 gift voucher!
Be sure to head over to Kim's Blog to view the entire list of design team participants...there's plenty of inspiration for you with today’s sketch!

Here are the die-namics I used today:

Thanks for stopping by!
Karen

10 comments:

Home sweet home said...

So cute and pretty,love it.:)

zehra said...

cute and sweet, love the inside and outside.

Danni said...

Super cute and totally made me smile!

Colleen Begley said...

So cute, Karen! I can't wait for my order to come.

Leslie said...

Well she is certainly a cutie! Love her little pigtails and the way you coloured her hair BUT I think I like her sneakers best!!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

oh this is so adorable

Anonymous said...

Too cute honey! I love that rolled Mum hey!

Sarah Gough said...

so so so adorable! love this Karen!

Kimmy said...

Just beautiful, and your colouring is gorgeous!

Jessie/knightrone said...

She might be my favorite PI...seriously CUTE!!