Thursday, September 1, 2011

MFTeaser - Happy Day

It's quite a happy day for me to be back in the stamping groove again after our move and a month off of stamping and blogging. I have a few pictures of my stamp room at the end of this post, in case you're interested in the chaos I went through organizing it.

But you're here for the MFT teasers and this is day 3 of 7 days of fabulous teasers.

For my card today I used All Smiles, which was last month's Triple Scoop set. The layered labels die-namics were a perfect backdrop for this cheery sentiment and I used the new mini banners die-namics along with the word 'smile' from one of the other sentiments as an accent. I also used the scallop ribbon die-namic, but cut it down the center so only one edge is scalloped. Some maraschino twine wrapped up this card nicely. The patterned paper is Echo Park Happy Days.

Here are the details about the upcoming release on September 6 at 10 PM EST:
  • The MFT release is on September 6 at 10 PM EST. You can attend the release party from 8-10 PM EST here in the forum for fun, games, and prizes! All the new sets and dies will be available September 6 at 10 PM EST.
  • The guest designer contest is ON! Check out the forum for details on how YOU can win over $100 in stamp sets and play along with the DT for a month.
  • If you'd like to see all the teasers for today, please click on over to Kim's blog NOW! We're offering you the chance at Teaser Time prizes every day during our new release preparations! Each day, two prize vouchers are held by members of our Design Team. Starting this month, you'll have all week to comment on each of the posts - all the winners will be posted on Tuesday, September 6th around 7:30pm. Be sure to check the MFT Blog to see if you were one of our lucky fourteen winners! Remember to leave a method of contact in your comment, because if you're selected as a prize winner  but we can't reach you, then we can't get you your prize.
Here are the dies I used:

And here are a few pictures of my stamp space...before (lots of boxes and cubes, two or three rows deep)

...during (everything is unpacked and waiting for a home)

...after (insert smile here!). And yes, that is a treadmill in my space. I haven't found a way to turn it into shelving yet, but I'll come up with something. ;-)

Thanks for stopping by!
Karen

36 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

love the design and your new space looks AWESOME!!!!

Steph Herbert said...

Love the card and your space is amazing! :)

Arlene said...

Cute card! WOW, love how organized and neat your craftroom is! :-)

Kelli Hull said...

I have that paper and that card is TOTALLY screaming... I'M HAPPY!!!! I'm HAPPY!!!!!

AND now about that craft room... I am a even steven kinda gal but that stair step look is COOL looking... (in YOUR room).... and WOW that's a TON of cubes.... It is SO pretty and I just KNOW you are THRILLED.... Turn the treadmill into a drying rack!!! ;)

Heather said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours and those mini pennants are super adorable :)

Kim O'Connell said...

That IS a HAPPY card! Your spacious new and very well organized craft room must have been the inspiration!

fairie said...

What a fun fun card, great color combos and thanks for sharing your craft area, I would love to go thru your stuff, tehehe

Leslie said...

Yay! I'm SO happy you're back with such a happy card!! Love that little banner die - so cute! Here's a thought: install a shelf on that treadmill and you could stamp AND work out at the same time!! LOVE your stamping space and the "step" look of your cubes!!

CraftyMomOf3 said...

Gorgeous space Karen!!! And your cards is SCRUMPTIOUS!!!


Crafty Hugs!!
Meredith

Lisa H. said...

I am coming to your room! love your new space. and your card is great too!

Susan said...

Love the bright, happy card and your stamping space is fabulous!

Clarissa said...

The card totally matches the sentiment - so happy and cheerful.

Rachel G said...

Cute card! AND your craft room...WOW! Fabulous!!!

jeanne girl said...

Very funn bright card!! Your work area is wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!

Liz said...

Just fabba dabba do those dies and stamps r beautiful

Liz said...

Just fabba dabba do those dies and stamps r beautiful

Liz said...

Just fabba dabba do those dies and stamps r beautiful

Jan Garber said...

happy, happy card! Your scraproom is fantastic and so organized! I do much of my planning on the treadmill...be good to be in the same room!LOL!

Kim said...

What a bright, happy card Karen!!

Danni said...

Wonderful card and I love your space!!

zehra said...

Lovely card, your stamp room is so cool, love the shelves and the easy access around your table, lucky you! TFS

DG said...

Love the fi,un bright colors. Your room came out great. So much storage space.

Naomi said...

Where did you buy all the cubes an cabinets? Revamping my space soon!

Kimberly S. said...

VERY pretty card!! And FABULOUS work space!! Now we're all jealous of you! LOL!

Kary said...

Hi Karen! Such a fun card, I love the bright colours!! And I ADORE your craft room. It looks fabulous & I'm green with envy ;)

Vicki Dutcher said...

WOW! What a fabulous space~ do you use the treadmill for hanging ribbon? LOL -- well I do! :)

Flo said...

Very fun card with the flag and the twine. Congrats on your great stamping area.

Corry said...

looks fabulous....love the bright cheery card!

Cheryl said...

Wow! Awesome craft room!!! Love all the small drawers. My room was set up originally for knitting and tons of yarn, so all my drawers are huge. Love this card, too ;) The bright colors (especially that yellow sentiment tag) definitely exude happiness.

Anonymous said...

What a bright and cheerful card - TFS!

Jodi Collins said...

GORGEOUS card...LOVE the smile flag and SHUT THE FRONT DOOR with your new stamp room! It's AWESOME my friend...so happy for you! I can't believe the before pics...I think I would have given up! LOL!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

It's amazing, it's fabulous, I'm totally moving in.

Kimberly said...

bright and pretty card and space.
kimsparks636@aol.com

g said...

such a happy & fun card! & WOW what an awesome craft room- LOVE LOVE it!!

Debbie Carriere said...

What a super sweet card!! Love it :). Love your stamping space!! I need some of those cubes now :)

Anonymous said...

Look at your craft space!!! LOVE IT! Looks like lots of light too, jealous!!! And I love the colours of your card, so vibrant and happy!