Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Taylored Expressions Sneak Peeks Day 3

We have another day jam packed with sweet new products!! As you hop around the Baker's Dozen blogs you'll see samples created with It's in the Bag stamp set, Mini Shopping Bag and Labels die, Summer Wreath petite stamp set, and the brand new MOKA Collection - MOKA Jenn and MOKA Olivia. All the new products will be available at Taylored Expressions tomorrow, May 5th, from 8am PST. 


I created a fun gift bag set using It's in the Bag, the Mini Shopping Bag and Labels die, and MOKA Olivia.

Let's start with the card, shall we? It's in the Bag was designed and illustrated by Nancy McKinney for the Whimsical Wishes line. The coordinating Mini Shopping Bag and Labels die is just soooooo sweet!!! I used it as the main focal point on my card. This stamp set has 27 images and sentiments which makes it super versatile. And can I just say it's FUN too!!!

Check out the dimension from the Mini Shopping Bag and Labels die!!! I stamped the tiny damask pattern with Memento Paris Dusk before folding up the bag. I used papers from the My Mind's Eye Stella Rose Hattie collection. I used my circles impression plate for texture on the base layer and the small scallop border die cut a perfect little accent to separate the patterned papers from the solid blue. I added three blue Twinkles in the top left corner for just a little bling.

Next up is the gift bag with that gorgeous tag. Please meet MOKA Olivia...Olivia, please meet my wonderful blog readers! I hope they'll love you as much as I do!! The MOKA Collection is another fabulous concept and design by Nancy McKinney. These are petite stamp sets that come on a sturdy 3" x 5.5" full colour storage panel and they're made from deeply etched rubber on EZ mount cling foam, all trimmed and ready to use.

Olivia is stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black onto choice buttercream and coloured with copics. I paper pieced her little swingy top though. I used my small scallop border again on the tag, just to tie the two project together, but I used my scalloped eyelet border die for the accent on the bag. A few more Twinkles and some ribbon from my stash was all this little tag needed.

Now you're off to see what the rest of the Baker's Dozen cooked up with all these fun new stamps and dies.



Thanks for stopping by!
Karen

10 comments:

Jodi Collins said...

I am IN LOVE with this amazing set girlie! You have certainly rocked the Moka!!!

Karen Giron said...

I LOVE this set - the blue and yellow look amazing with the kraft bag and your Moka? So darling!!

Debbie Carriere said...

What an awesome set!!! Love it :)

Jess Willison said...

Such a gorgeous set! Love the blues and yellows together!

Nancy L. said...

super cute set!!! love the mini bag dies!!

Danni said...

Oh this is beyond fabulous! Simply wonderful!

Jackie Pedro said...

Flippin' CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! LOVE the colors paired with Kraft! Great job, Sauce.....

Leslie said...

Love the colour combo, love the little Moka girl and love the little shopping bag! What a perfect gift!

Danielle L. said...

What an amazing awesome gift set! SWEET!

Jody Morrow said...

Amazing gift set!