Tuesday, May 3, 2011

It's time to Hop & Shop with MFT

It's finally time to shop for all the new release products in the MFT Boutique, but before you do, the team has one last hop full of fabulous inspiration!!!

If you came here from Frances' blog then you're on the right track, but if you just happened upon the hop you'll want to start at Kim's blog so you don't miss one little bit of eye candy!!!

Oh, and there's blog candy hidden somewhere along the hop, but we're not telling where, so be sure to leave some love as you hop around.

I get to share the sweet Pure Innocence Fresh From the Oven set. Could you not just squeeze those sweet cheeks!!! And her chef's hat...adorable!!!

I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Black and coloured it with copics. I chose papers from my Melissa Frances Kitschy Kitchen paper pad and decided to do a little paper piecing while I was at it. The background paper looks a little more purple-ish in real life, but for some reason it looks more blue in the photo...and I'm not savvy enough with PSE to fix it! Anywho...I still think it's a cute combo!!

I used my simply scallops medium die-namic for the border and layered some pretty posies die-namic flowers. The lilac twine was just the accent I wanted to attach the button with.

On the inside I used the new scallop ribbon die-namic and added a sweet heart that I cut with my hearts a plenty die-namic.

Now you're off to see what the oh-so-talented Jody created!!! Happy hopping!!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Karen

20 comments:

Barbara said...

Adorable, Karen! Love her paper pieced hat and apron!

krussellstudio said...

Love the colors! Great job!

tiff said...

So cute!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

love the paper pierced chef, this is so cute.

Petie S. said...

Absolutely darling. You did an awesome job coloring and putting this card together. Thanks for sharing.

StampOwl said...

what a cutie Karen

bernshwag said...

Oh my gosh Karen do you think you could of made her any cuter? I love the inside as well!

Hugs,
Candi

Shirley N said...

Just adorable! Love your paper piecing and card layout!

Melody said...

She is so cute! The paper piecing is perfect!

Kim O'Connell said...

ACK! That is so cute! I love your baker's twine and I LOVE her paper pieced plaid hat and apron!

Bonnie said...

What a sweetie! I can't believe I didn;t buy any PI;s this month - what a dork I am!

Lisa H. said...

soooo fantastic! love how clean and fresh it feels. NICE!

Leslie said...

You had to do it, didn't you?! Now I HAVE to get this stamp just for LLLLL!!! :)

Christina Fischer said...

This is WAY cute!! I love the paper pieced hat and apron! :)

Jodi Collins said...

Oh! I LOVE her Saucy!! The papers and layout are delightful!!

Scraping Miami said...

love the paper and how used the twine

g said...

oh i LOVE this card!! sweet chef PI is adorable and the coloring, colors and papers are fantastic!! love the whole look- this rocks!

Inge Groot said...

This is such a cutie, love all the paperpiecing you did and the gorgeous flower!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is just TOO DARN cute!!!

Jody Morrow said...

I adore this card! The colors are so soft and sweet!