Thursday, May 5, 2011

Taylored Expressions Release Day!!!

It's time!!! All the new products we've been peeking over the past three days are now available at Taylored Expressions. You'll find them all in one place in the Fresh out of the Oven tab. But before you rush off to fill your cart, the Baker's Dozen has a recap of all the new products with more inspiration to share.

Today I worked with Welcome Little One again, and the coordinating Bracket Frame Die. The layout is Mojo188.

I kept this very girly with shades of pink and white, and a hint of kraft. The polka dot paper is from the Lily Bee Stationary collection. The image was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black onto choice snow white and coloured with copics. The bracket frame was stamped with regal rose and cut out with the coordinating Bracket Frame die. After stamping the sentiment on the solid pink layer I ran it through my Big Shot using the Hearts impression plate to give it some texture. I cut the white scallop border with my medium scallop border die and added some clear rhinestones  because every little girl deserves a little bling! LOL!!!

Have fun hopping around and getting even more inspiration from the Baker's Dozen!!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Karen

6 comments:

Karen Giron said...

Ooooohhh!!! I just adore all that blingy swirly goodness and the bib and bracket are just too cute! Love - LOVE this!

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

This is wonderful! I don't know how you get your stitching so perfect...awesome job! Great card and great use of that stamp set. LOVE.

Jackie Pedro said...

I saw this in the gallery early on and was drooling over it! LOVE the colors and the embossed panel!

Danni said...

Very sweet!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

This is adorable Karen! The bling is wonderful, but I must say that your stitching is just sensational! Have a happy weekend! :D

Danielle L. said...

N I C E! Love all of the bling and the fabulous color combination of pinks and kraft.