Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Celebrate

Today I made a sweet card for a very sweet person, Taylor vanBruggen, because it's her birthday!!!

Happy Birthday Taylor!!!!


I used Sweet Occasions from Taylored Expressions. The image was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black onto Choice Buttercream and coloured with copic markers. I use a pink Spica glitter pen on the letters, and a clear glaze pen on the cherry. Then for the chocolate sauce I applied some Ranger espresso dimensional pearls (which is no longer available). Doesn't it look yummy!!!

The patterned paper is from the Bo Bunny Sweet Tooth Collection and I used my medium scallop border die to cut out some pink felt for the scalloped accent. Some brown satin ribbon and clear rhinestones finished off the front of this card.

On the inside I stamped another sentiment from the set along with a tiny cupcake to jazz it up just a little.

Be sure to hop over to Taylor's Blog and wish her a big happy birthday!!!

Here's the die I used:


Pin It

Thanks for stopping by!
Karen

1 comment:

Karen Giron said...

This card looks delicious! I love that espresso pearls frosting - mmmmm!!