Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Ring Ring {MFTWSC110}

It's time to get sketchy with the MFT Wednesday Stamp Club and sketch 110.

I was inspired by fun telephone themed papers from the Jillibean Soup Neopolitan Bean Bisque collection and pulled out my Ring Me Stamps and Die-namics set. It's been way too long since I used this set. I kept all the layers really simple so the telephone would shine.


I started with a card base of Whip Cream then added a layer of Nightshift Blue and Orange Fizz. I love the patterned paper with the telephone buttons on it, and I added a strip of Sour Apple cardstock for the horizontal element.

I used the Ring Me Die-namics to cut out the telephone from Nightshift Blue and Whip Cream cardstocks. I Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink to stamp the numbers and the sentiment on the phone dial them ran the cradle and receiver through my seeing spots embossing folder for a little texture.

On the inside I added a strip of more telephone themed paper and stamped another sentiment from Ring Me.

There's a prize each week for one participant, chosen at random. You may use any stamps and supplies that you wish. Each week a keyword is assigned to the sketch, and this week's keyword is MFTWSC110. All you need to do to enter is upload your card to the gallery at Splitcoast and enter the given keyword in the keyword box during the upload process. After the deadline (noon Eastern on Tuesday) we randomly choose a winner from that week's entries and the winner will receive a $15 gift voucher. If the winning card uses MFT stamps, the participant will earn a $5 bonus, for a total of a $20 gift voucher!

Be sure to head over to the MFT Blog to view the entire list of design team participants...there's plenty of inspiration for you with today’s sketch!

Here are the supplies I used:



Pin It

Thanks for stopping by!
Karen

No comments: