Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Taylored Expressions Sneak Peek Day 1-Friendship Blooms

Taylored Expressions has a fun array of products this month and I, for one, had a blast making my card today. Not only are the stamps new, there are new dies and a Taylored Impression plate!!! All the new products will be available in the TE Store starting Friday, December 3rd.

The new set we're sharing today is all about friends...Friendship Blooms...the newest addition to the Whimsical Wishes line which is illustrated by Nancy McKinney.  I stamped the flowers with Memento Lady Bug and Colorbox Rouge. The centers are Memento Potter's Clay and Colorbox Blue Lagoon, and the stems are Memento Bamboo Leaves. I used the coordinating Friendship Blooms Dies to cut out the flowers and used my 1/2" circle punch for the centers.

Do you see that gorgeous texture on the background paper? That was done with my new Scallops & Circles Taylored Impression plate...I used the 'circles' side. There's also a new border die...actually TE is releasing three new border dies, but I used the Medium Scallop Border Die on the orange strip, then I placed some orange Tiny Twinkles for a little sparkle. The patterned paper is MME Fine & Dandy Tickled Pink.

Here are the dies and impression plate I used:



Don't forget that all Taylored Expressions stamp sets are deeply etched rubber stamps on cling foam and they come already cut out so you can start stamping as soon as you receive your package! And Taylor makes it easy to get a great impression perfect cuts with your new Taylored Impression plates and Taylored Dies...just follow the sandwich 'recipes' below for the Cuttlebug and Big Shot and click on this link for more detailed instructions and 'how to' videos for both the dies and impression plates. 

Now let's go see what the rest of the Baker's Dozen created using Friendship blooms and the fabulous new dies!
Charmaine Ikach
Danielle Lounds
Donna Baker
Jackie Pedro
Jodi Collins
Karen Giron
Melissa Sauls
Regina Mangum
Sankari Wegman
Taylor VanBruggen
Tori Wild
Nancy McKinney

I'll be back tomorrow with another sneak peek.
Thanks for stopping by!
Karen

12 comments:

Janet said...

sweet card:)
hugs

Danni said...

So pretty!! Great card!!

Jodi Collins said...

This totally makes me smile! From the layout to the colors, the patterned paper and those flowers...I feel like it's Spring already!

Melody said...

What a pretty card!

Monique said...

Love all the elements on this cheerful card..The embossing folder is a must get!!:)

Dana White said...

This is fabulous - love the plate; how big is it?

Lynn Put said...

I love how cheerful this is Karen! The colorful flowers popping out of your circle are so fun and the details of the stitching, scallops and gems look wonderful!

Regina Mangum said...

SO pretty, Karen! I love the papers you chose and the colors are gorgeous. The impression plate really rocks on this! XOXO

Karen Giron said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!! I love the flowers peeking over the edge of the circle and how you've layered them. Beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, this is stunning!

Jackie Pedro said...

You and Karen made such stunning cards with this set!! I was drooling over this one in the gallery, too!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Just beautiful, Karen!