Friday, December 3, 2010

Taylored Expressions Release Day!

It's finally shopping time at Taylored Expressions! All the new stamps, dies and impression plates are now available in the TE Store. But before you head off to fill your cart, the Baker's Dozen has a recap of the new sets with more creative ideas to share.

I used one of the super cute new Crafty Petites sets, Kitschy Kitchen, for my card today and I made another 4.25" square card. I stamped the oven with Memento Tuxedo Black onto Choice Buttercream and coloured it with copics. I added just  a smidge of sparkle with my red Spica glitter pen but it's not showing too well in the photo. I {heart} this oven image...it reminds me of the oven at my parents cottage (well, not the colours, just the style) and that brings back all kinds of fond memories!!!

The layout is MTSC102 and I used patterned papers from my October Afternoon Farm Fresh 8x8 pad. I thought the gingham was almost like a picnic table cloth. My lacey square Nestabilities were the perfect frame for this darling oven. For the flower embellishment I used one of the images from Friendship Blooms, stamped it with Colorbox Blue Lagoon, and cut it out with the coordinating Friendship Blooms Dies. A single clear rhinestone adds just the right amount of sparkle.

Here's the die I used today:

Have fun hopping around and checking out the rest of the fabulous projects and then, happy shopping! Don't forget to check out the Fresh Out of the Oven section for all the new release products and more!!


  • Charmaine Ikach

  • Danielle Lounds

  • Donna Baker

  • Jackie Pedro

  • Jodi Collins

  • Karen Giron

  • Melissa Sauls

  • Regina Mangum

  • Sankari Wegman

  • Taylor VanBruggen

  • Tori Wild

  • illustrator, Nancy McKinney

  • and special guest baker, Mona Pendleton


  • Thanks for stopping by!
    Karen

    5 comments:

    Karen Giron said...

    This is just YUMMY! I love the red gingham paper with the yellow oven - so cute!!

    Mona Pendleton said...

    What a fun card Karen! Such a pretty blue flower and the rhinestone center is the perfect touch!

    Jackie Pedro said...

    LOVE the fun colors on this card, Saucy!!!

    Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

    This is adorable, Karen!

    Donna Baker said...

    how cute! love the two-tone vintage stove & flower embellishment!