Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Chocolate.......

We've been away on vacation this past week so I don't have anything paper-crafty to share but I did get a few more digital layouts done so I thought I'd share one today. Can I just say, digi scrapping rocks!!! I love love LOVE that all I need is my computer and I can scrap anywhere...the plane, by the pool, in the hotel room...and no mess to clean up!  :-)

This is another page from our trip to San Francisco this past May, and as a chocolate lover (really, who isn't???) I couldn't visit San Francisco without going to Ghirardelli Square. Yum!!! The layout is one of the free September Scrappy Sunday templates by Jen Tapler. The October templates are already posted...check it out here and play along!


Layout: September Scrappy Sunday template c by Jen Tapler for Papercraft Planet. 
Papers and elements: from the Fresh and Festive kit, a 3rd anniversary collab by the Sweet Shoppe designers.
Stitching: Border Basics-Squares by Libby Weifenbach for Sweet Shoppe Designs.

Hopefully I'll be back to creating in my stamp room soon so I have something new to share.  :-)
Thanks for stopping by!
Karen

4 comments:

chris said...

Fabulous layout karen.

Margaret de Witt said...

I love this page Karen. Great layout!

Danni said...

Wonderful layout!

Regina Mangum said...

Karen, this is wonderful! I'm amazed at anyone who does digital scrapping and you have a talented eye for composition. This is YUMMY!