Sunday, January 12, 2014

Sweet Sunday Happy Mail

It's time for this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge, SSSC202.


I couldn't resist flipping the sketch this week so I could use the sweet Pure Innocence Happy Mail stamp set.

I pulled out some older Valentine paper, Bo Bunny Love Letters, and paper pieced her dress with a bold print. I thought the postage stamp paper was perfect for the flag element. Please excuse the little piece of lint on her face…I didn't even notice it when I was editing the photos, then as I was proof reading my post I kept trying to brush it off my screen. Doh!!

I hope you'll play along with this week's sketch and link your creation on Karen's blog. Now it's time to hop around and see what the rest of the Sweet Sunday Stampers created.
Barbara Anders
Dana White
Jackie Pedro
Jenny Peterson
Jodi Collins
Lisa Henke
Lori Tecler
Lynn Put
Sarah-Jane Kalé
Tracy Clemente
Vicki Burdick
and Karen Giron

Here are the supplies I used:




Pin It

Thanks for stopping by!
Karen

13 comments:

Tracy said...

Could it be that we were on the same wave length? :) We both turned the sketch. Hehe! I love this paper too. I have a brand new pad of it and need to break it in. :)

Lisa H. said...

she's such a cutie! love the papers, they are perfect with the theme. great job, flipping the sketch. looks great!

Vicki Burdick said...

Love this Karen, super sweet little PI and I love how you flipped the sketch!!!

Karen Giron said...

She is adorable! I love, LOVE her dress with the pink pockets - how sweet is that?

Barbara said...

Love how you flipped the sketch, Karen! Love the sweet PI you used!

Lori said...

This is adorable! That postage stamp paper is just perfect with the image and I love her paper pieced dress.

Jodi Collins said...

Oh my! How CUTE is she! LOVE her paper pieced dress and how you flipped the sketch!

Debbie Carriere said...

Such a sweet card, Karen!!! Miss you being on the team :)

Dana White said...

Very sweet card. Her appear pieced dress is perfect

wendy said...

darling!

Lisa said...

she's a real cutie! Love the flip on the sketch

Angel said...

So very cute! Love her dress! And that's funny about the lint -hate when that happens!

Leslie said...

How sweet! Love her paper pieced dress and that postage DSP is perfect for the Happy Mail image!