Sunday, January 26, 2014

Sweet Sunday Birthday (again)

It's time for this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge SSSC204.

I was tempted to make a Christmas card given all the snow we've been getting lately, but instead I used this week's sketch to create another quick and easy masculine birthday card. The first few months of the year in my family are "boy birthdays" and this card is going to my oldest brother.


The sentiment is from Birthday Greetings. It's not the most masculine looking sentiment but I think the three strips of boyish patterned paper (from the My Mind's Eye Fly a Kite collection) help give it a more masculine feel.

I hope you'll play along with this week's sketch and link your creation on Karen's blog. Now it's time to hop around and see what the rest of the Sweet Sunday Stampers created.
Barbara Anders
Dana White
Jackie Pedro
Jenny Peterson
Jodi Collins
Lisa Henke
Lori Tecler
Lynn Put
Sarah-Jane Kalé
Tracy Clemente
Vicki Burdick
and Karen Giron

Here are the supplies I used:




Pin It

Thanks for stopping by!
Karen

10 comments:

Leslie said...

That's perfect for a manly birthday and what makes it even more perfect is that it's Canada post friendly! Yay!

Tracy said...

How could I've missed this set? Love it!!! My b-day is in Sept. you need to send to me! :)

Barbara said...

So bright and cheerful, Karen! Another great design!

Lisa Lynn said...

Love the bright colors!

Vicki Burdick said...

Love this Karen, like the kraft BG with the pops of color!!!

Lisa H. said...

so fun! always love how you use those bright colors with the kraft. love this!

Jodi Collins said...

I just LOVE the bright colors and crisp design on this my friend!!

Karen Giron said...

Super cute and perfect! I love the patterned paper against the kraft. Yum!

Lynn Put said...

Awesome card Karen! Love the bright colors and fun patterns!

Dana White said...

The paper is perfect for a guy card.