Thursday, January 9, 2014

Enjoy the Little Things

I'm playing along today with the Stamping Bella Bellarific Friday Challenge. It's an inspiration photo.

I've had Tallulah and her TUTU for quite a while now (ahem, since she was released! ahem) so it was high time to ink her up.


I was inspired by the lanterns in the photo. They reminded me first of balloons, then of a sunset or sunrise, and that's how my card came to be. Here's the photo.

I added sparkle to her tutu thanks to a couple of Spica glitter pens, but it's difficult to see in the photo. I fussy cut around Tallulah then mounted her on foam tape for a little dimension.

On the inside I simply added a strip of card stock and stamped the sentiment, which is included with Tallulah and her TUTU. Isn't this sentiment the best!

Hop over to Blogabella to see the rest of this week's submissions.


Here are the supplies I used:




Pin It

Thanks for stopping by!
Karen

3 comments:

Lisa H. said...

great colors, Karen! i love the orange with the pink and the kraft, toning it all down a bit. so cute!

wendy said...

LOL...awesome

Leslie said...

I love your interpretation of the sketch! Love the circle that Tallulah is looking at, and the circles on the kraft piece and that cute little flag in the top corner! Ooh and your shading on her is excellent!