Thursday, January 16, 2014

Create Your Own Sunshine

I'm playing along with this week's Bellariffic Friday challenge which is a sketch. I do love me a good sketch!!!


It took me a little while to decide just what I wanted to do with the sketch but once I figured it out, the card came together pretty quickly. The lovely image I decided to use is Uptown Girl Sunny is Stylish. I adore the Uptowns from Stamping Bella!!!

I coloured her with coipc markers then fussy cut around her and adhered her with foam tape. I added a couple coats of clear glaze pen to her glasses and some sparkle to the ruffles and buttons thanks to my Wink of Stella pen. Maybe you can see the details in this shot.

I used my swiss dots embossing folder on the background layer and stitched it into place. The patterned paper is from the My Mind's Eye The Sweetest Thing Honey collection.

Hop over to Bloggabella to see this week's participants.

Here are the supplies I used:




Pin It

Thanks for stopping by!
Karen

3 comments:

Colleen Begley said...

Beautifully colored, Karen. Love the glaze pen touches and sparkles.

Leslie said...

Ooh, ooh, ooh...SO pretty! You're so clever to have stamped the sentiment on the main panel and have her to the side!! I must remember that :)

wendy said...

love your card fab coloring!