Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Merry Christmas

My card today features the fabulously graphic Seasonal Sentiments stamp set from My Favorite Things and the gorgeous Beautiful Bows Die-namics.


I chose fun patterned papers from the Carta Bella Merry & Bright paper pad and paired them with Sweet Tooth, Sno Cone, Sour Apple, and Razzle Berry cardstock. I used the smaller Framing Flourishes Die-namics to help anchor the sentiment panel and the Triple Scallop Border Die-namics was used to cut out the sour apple strip. The embossing folder is another new-to-me folder from Spellbinders and the layout is DS75. This is card #36 for Project Christmas 2012.

Check out this luscious Razzle Berry felt bow and the crisp sentiment. I used the new MFT Jellybean Green dye ink and it stamps beautifully!!! It gives fabulous coverage on both solid and detail images and you'll be able to add it to your collection on November 13th. Hooray for great ink!!!

Here are the supplies I used:



Pin It

Thanks for stopping by!
Karen

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Ooooooh that bow!!! And MFT ink too?!! Yay!!!

Unknown said...

Another beautiful card! Love your work!