Sunday, October 7, 2012

Baseball Thank You

Recently I needed a baseball themed thank you card...hmmm...

After a little thought it was my All Star Stamps and Die-namics, from My Favorite Things, to the rescue, along with the clean and simple layout of FMS54 from the Freshly Made Sketches blog.


I started with some Sweet Tooth card stock and ran the top half of it through my distressed diamonds embossing folder. Then I stitched on a strip of woodgrain paper from the My Mind's Eye Dilly Dally collection. I layered the white with Kraft and Red Hot card stocks.

Next I created the trophy by cutting the base from Kraft card stock. I added the white 'Champ' strip and cut out the Sweet Tooth baseball then stamped the stitching with Memento Lady Bug ink. for the Red Hot circle I used the circle die from Behind the Camera Die-namics...it's a perfect fit for the circular sentiment from All Star Stamps and Die-namics and the embossed line around the outer edge adds a nice detail.

At the bottom of the card I stamped the bat with Memento Toffee Crunch in and I searched through my stamps to find the perfect 'thank you' sentiment, which is from the Airplane Greetings stamp set. I love the simple font with the rest of this card.

On the inside I simply added another strip of woodgrain paper and a baseball, leaving plenty of space to write my message.

Go Reds!

Here are the Die-namics I used:



Pin It

Thanks for stopping by!
Karen

3 comments:

wendy said...

you hit it outta the park ;0)

Leslie said...

What a winning card!!

Dana White said...

What a perfect thank you card