Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sweet Sunday Scoring

ETA: OMG!!! That was an exciting game!!! A total nail biter right down to the clincher in overtime. I'm so happy for Team Canada...Wooo Hooo...14 gold medals for Canada in these Winter Olympics!!! But I have to say, if there was a tournament MVP it would be the US goalie Ryan Miller, IMHO...he was so consistent the entire time, like a wall in front of the net!  Phew...I can breathe again.....    :)

Or at least I hope it'll be Sweet Sunday Scoring for Team Canada in the gold medal hockey game today!!! I'm already getting nervous for the game and it's still 4 hours away! I think that regardless of who wins (of course I'm cheering for Canada, but if Canada wasn't in the game I'd be cheering for the USA) it's going to be one of the most amazing games ever, and best of all, both countries will be adding one last medal to their medal counts!
I couldn't let today slide by without making one last Canadian card, and my friend Nancy designed a few more Canadian images so I decided to use the Sweet Sunday Sketch, SSSC58, again. The mitts and hat are covered with Rockstar Red Sparkly Fluff. If you'd like these images simply visit Nancy's blog, Card Worthy, and you can email her for the file. Thank you Nancy!!!

So dinner's in the crock pot and my Olympic mittens are on the couch waiting for me...tick tock tick tock...now we wait! In fact, I'm sure two great nations are waiting not so patiently for this game...talk about excitement to top off the Winter Olympics!!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Karen

8 comments:

jjcreations said...

OH MY WORD ------THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!! I'M HEADING OVER TO CARD WORTHY RIGHT NOW. GO CANADA!!!

Dina said...

Very cute Karen, you totally rocked this sketch twice.

Karen Giron said...

Very cute, Karen! You are so funny with all your Canadian gear! 2-1, we're making our comeback - watch out!!

Leslie said...

It's a GOLD medal card my friend!!!!!!!!!!

Maureen said...

oh wow!! I love this Karen...I was posting a card as we won the hockey game!! LOL I also have some of the mittens for blog candy coming up soon...just have to wait for some other things in the mail :) I'm emailing your friend for these images...so cute!! We were awesom at the games!!

Anonymous said...

Thank god that is over! I was having a little trouble breathing! I think it was because of your card they won! Great job girl!

Sarah-Jane Kalé said...

hahaha.... LOVE it!!! I don't think the Aussies have an Ice Hockey team... do they?... Great card Karen.. Love it!!!

xx Sarah

Alex said...

What a fabulous card Karen, love what you did for the sketch!!! The winter games were so great, and I enjoyed closing ceremonies, there were some great moments!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex