Sunday, October 16, 2011

Sweet Sunday Snow

It's time for this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge, SSSC139.

After last week's sketch, this one seemed like a complete breeze! I got back on the Christmas card wagon for this week's sketch and pulled out my new Snow à la carte stamp from Taylored Expressions. This is definitely a perfect stamp for whipping up quick and easy cards. This is card #24 for Project Christmas 2011.

The image is stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black onto Choice Buttercream and coloured with copics. I added sparkle to the letters with my red Spica glitter pen.

The patterned paper is from the Season's Greetings 6x6 pad by Echo Park. I used my medium scallop border die to cut out the red strip and used some red patterned paper and the pennant die to create the corner detail.

I hope you'll play along with this week's sketch and link your creation on Karen's blog. Now it's time to hop around and see what the rest of the Sweet Sunday Stampers created.
Dana White
Jen Tapler
Lynn Put
Sarah-Jane Kalé
Vicki Burdick
and Karen Giron

Here are the dies I used:

Thanks for stopping by!
Karen

10 comments:

Sarah-Jane Kalé said...

You really are the Queen of Christmas cards!! This is AWESOME. Love the colours, actually just LOVE the whole thing!!

xx SJ

Karen Giron said...

How cute is this?! Love this snowman and the stripes are totally cute!

Lynn Put said...

Fabulous snowman card Karen! Your coloring looks incredible and I really like the papers you've used!

Dawn Easton said...

LOVE this! Can't wait for my TE order to arrive with that stamp in it!!! lol!
The colours you used are fabulous and that little bit of sparkle is perfect!

Anonymous said...

Leslie is home with me and she is teaching me all kinds of things I don't know about my Ipad...I now know how to look at blogs and loved yours. Audrey (Leslie's Mum )

Vicki Burdick said...

Love this Karen!! super sweet snow man and of course your coloring is fab!!!

Leslie said...

Oh how I love this stamp and my Mum was very impressed as I pointed out each little detail! Card # 24 you say? You're catching up my friend! :)

Dana White said...

Very sweet my friend - you're getting those Christmas cards going!!

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

OMG I love this card!!! WOW - love all that soft blue with the Christmas colors. Great! Have a good week Karen! :-)

Kristie W. said...

This is so cute! I love how vibrant you colored your image!