Thursday, September 26, 2013

Happy Holidays

Hooray it's Friday!

I really liked the colour scheme from my last card and I thought it would make a pretty holiday card so that's what I have to share today. This is card #18 for Project Christmas 2013.

I started with a Sweet Tooth card base and used RS82 from the Retro Sketch blog for the layout (but I flipped it once). Why is there a weird shadow across my card?!? How annoying. Trust me, the purple layer is the same colour all the way across.


I built the card on a layer of Grapesicle, which I mounted on foam tape to the card base. I used the Christmas Ornaments Die-namics to cut out the Sno Cone ornament and decorated it with the smallest size of the Let It Snowflake Die-namics, cut from Sweet Tooth. I added a rhinestone to the center then covered the snowflake with Star Dust Stickles for plenty of sparkle. The white hanging line is from the Christmas Ornaments stamp set, stamped with Sweet Tooth Pigment Ink.

I also used Sweet Tooth Pigment Ink to stamp the sentiment from Clearly Sentimental about Christmas. I rounded the top left corner with my corner chomper then added a scattering of rhinestones to finish it off.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Here are the supplies I used:




Pin It

Thanks for stopping by!
Karen

1 comment:

Lynne in NI said...

What a beautiful CAS card, love your colour combo and great layout too :)