Thursday, July 21, 2011

Taylored Expressions at CHA - The cat's away so the mice will play!

Are you one of the lucky ones attending CHA in Chicago this week? Well if not, Taylored Expressions doesn't want you to feel left out so some of the Baker's Dozen gals got together to create super fun shopping specials of our own. Because you know...

We're throwing our own little party and you're invited! Each of us who aren't attending CHA perused the TE Store and chose a favourite product to bring to you at 20% off! Hurry before we get caught - these specials are only good through Sunday, July 24th!

Wanda's pick: Crafty Cuppie
Jodi's pick: Sweet Celebration
my pick: Wings of Joy
Tori's pick: Sprinkled with Love
Regina's pick: 1/16" foam tape and 1/8" foam tape
Charmaine's pick: Take Note 3 die
Melissa's pick: Kitschy Kitchen Cardstock Stickers Homemade, Retro and Tag Collection

If you're a regular reader of my blog then you know that I try my best to create Christmas cards all year long and avoid the dreaded rush in December. This card happens to be card #16 of my Project Christmas 2011, and my last Christmas card was also made using the Wings of Joy set. So this is why I chose a Christmas set as my favourite product. Not only is Wings of Joy a fabulous stamp set, it's also a holiday stress reliever when used all year long! LOL!!! In addition to my favourite product, I also so used Charmaine's fave, Take Note 3 die and Regina's fave, 1/16" foam tape on my card. And look at those little birds...I cut them out using the birds and branch dies and they line up just about perfectly!

And I thought I'd show you a card I made back in June, because it shows the Picket Fence Border die so well. There's a little tutorial on this post about how to make the picket fence taller.

PLUS we're bringing you the actual Show Specials so you can feel like you were there!!
  • Purchase any 4 full-size stamp sets (including those on the sale list above) and receive a FREE Mini Binder Box! (Do not add the Binder Box to your cart. It will automatically be included in your package upon shipment.)
  • The first 10 orders each day beginning at 8am PST will receive a free à la carte stamp of our choice.
  • All orders placed Thursday, July 21st through Sunday, July 24th will be entered into a random drawing to win a CHA Prize Package which includes two exclusive stamp sets never available for sale! This prize package is valued at over $100! The winner will be announced on Taylor's Blog on Tuesday, July 26th. 

All of the above offers are valid Thursday, July 21st at 8am PST through Sunday, July 24th at 10pm PST.

Important Shipping Notes:
  • Shipping at Taylored Expressions is suspended from Monday, July 18th through Monday, July 25th, while the TE Crew is away at CHA. Shipping will resume on Tuesday, July 26th. 
  • Remember that shipping is FREE on all orders over $75 within the United States every day!
Here's a list of the Baker's Dozen gals showcasing sale products today:
Happy shopping and thanks for stopping by!
Karen

4 comments:

Lisa H. said...

Oh, my! I see why this card set is a fave.....I love what you did with it. The layout is wonderful and the colors...WOW!

Vicki Burdick said...

So sweet Karen, just had to pop by and say I missed ya!!!

Cheryl said...

What a great Christmas card! I love the unusual color combo you chose, and the birdcage and birds are sweet.

Jessie/knightrone said...

Completely fabulous, and a wonderful idea....Christmas rush, ha!!