Sunday, July 24, 2011

A little scattered...

You may have noticed that I missed today's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge, SSSC127.

Sorry about that, but I did actually make a card using the sketch...I just posted it on my blog this past Thursday (check it out here) and I never got a new sample made up for today. We're in the final stages of our big move to Ohio so I've had to put stamping on the back burner for a little while (insert sad pouty face here). I have a couple of sporadic posts scheduled but my blog will be really, really quiet until we're settled in the new place and all unpacked. I'll be back to my regular routine come September.  :-)

Thanks for your patience and thanks for stopping by!
Karen

3 comments:

Kim O'Connell said...

Oh, the horror!! Paper Playhouse withdrawals for all of your blog followers! That's no good. Wishing you a smooth move and quick setting up of your new home.......so you can get back to blogging! :)

Leslie said...

From a purely selfish point of view that's just "wrong, wrong, wrong"! Seriousy, I'm super excited for you and your move and look forward to ANY posts - sporadic or not! :)

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

Good luck with your move Karen! We'll miss you, but we'll be right here waiting when you come back! I wish you all the best!