Sunday, July 10, 2011

Sweet Sunday Love Life

It's time for this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge, SSSC125.

I decided to flip the sketch so I could use one of the new Pure Innocence sets - Water Lily -  from this month's MFT release.

She's stamped with Memento Tuxedo black and done up with a combination of copic markers and paper piecing. I tell you, these little sweeties are the most fun to dress with patterned papers!!!

I used the dizzy doily die-namic for the circle element and cut it from Hot Fudge cardstock. Then for the bottom detail I used the scallop ribbon die-namic cut from Bubblegum cardstock and added a little green ric rac from my stash. I used the Notched Tag stamp set and die-namics for the sentiment element and topped it with a button and some Honeydew twine.

I hope you'll play along with this week's sketch and link your creation on Karen's blog. Now it's time to hop around and see what the rest of the Sweet Sunday Stampers created.
Dana White
Jen Tapler
Lynn Put
Sarah-Jane Kalé
Vicki Burdick
and Karen Giron

Thanks for stopping by!
Karen

10 comments:

Karen Giron said...

OH that is so cute! Love her! Love the colors and papers and of course, your mad Copic skills!

Dawn Easton said...

She's adorable, Karen! You cut her out beautifully! I can never get an even edge with the scissors....lol!
Great colours and texture too!

Lynn Put said...

So adorable Karen! Love the paper piecing and sweet little tag with button! And your color combo with the rick-rack is so fun!

Dana White said...

oh she is sweet!! LOVE her paper pieced dress!

Vicki Burdick said...

I just love that sweet PI, your coloring is always the best and the paper pieced dress is adorable!!! Super sweet!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Totally cute...I LOVE it!

Jody Morrow said...

Gorgeous card! Your coloring is outstanding.

Anne Tussing said...

Adorable card! I love the bright colors and the great black doily! The PI, of course, is The BEST!!

Teresa Zuehls said...

What a cute card! I love the pattern papers you used.

Jodi Collins said...

This is GORGEOUS girlie!! LOVE how you embossed the patterned paper! Everything about this is PERFECT!!!