Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Funky Lime Bag





I still had lots of paper from We R Memory Keepers 'White Out' line on my stamp table when I sat down to stamp again, so rather than clean it up I decided to use it again. I just LOVE all the bright colours and funky patterns...it makes me smile!

This layout was inspired by last week's card sketch on Splitcoast. I changed it up a bit, but it started with that layout. The image is from Gina K's adorable Retro Boutique set.
 
It's stamped with Memento black onto Pure Luxury cardstock and coloured with copics. I cut it out with the Labels One nesties and coloured around the edge of the nestie for a faux layer. 

This is a pretty simple and quick little card.


I jazzed up the paper (like it needed it!) by tracing the lines with my Stardust pen to add some shimmer. I did the same with the outline on the image too. 

I promise...tomorrow I'll move onto other colours.  :)

Thanks for stopping by!
Karen

3 comments:

Leslie said...

It's funky, retro and cool. I like the bow you made - nice bow. Did you really trace the outline of your nestie to make it look like another layer of pink? How perfect it is!

Silli said...

Karen, this is so beautiful. Love the colors!

Unknown said...

Don't move on, its sweet. Love your tailored bow and the blingy outline on your nestie!