Thursday, January 26, 2012

Let it Snow

I'm back today with a Stamping Bella card for the Bellariffic Friday challenge. I'm a total sketch junkie so I'm loving that the Bella Babes have sketch challenges more often this year! Thanks girls!!!

I went with my Snowman Circle image and created card #4 for Project Christmas 2012. So far so good...I'm on track for completing one Christmas card per week all year long. Yay!
Pin It

I coloured the snowman with copic markers and added a coat of clear glaze pen to the buttons to make them shine. After I layered up all the circles I decided to bling it out with a rhinestone circle. The yellow scallop layer was cut using the open scallop doily duo Die-namics.

I stamped the "let it snow" sentiment before embossing the red layer with my snowflakes embossing folder. The patterned paper is from the Fancy Pants Saint Nick 6x6 paper pad. I love non-traditional colours for Christmas cards! I dusted off my old photo corners punch from Stampin' Up! for the corner accents and added a little bling to jazz them up.

Don't forget to hop over to Bloggabella to see all of this week's entries along with the fabulous samples from the Bella Babes. Oh, and hey, Stamping Bella gives you two chances to win with every Bellariffic Friday challenge because you can play along on Splitcoast too! Go check out their forum for details.

Thanks for stopping by!
Karen

6 comments:

Colleen Begley said...

Great colors and I love all the rhinestones. So, so cute!

Jodi Collins said...

This is SO darling! LOVE these colors and that bling!!!

Pauline said...

Hey Karen, great card! I was kind of thinking along the same lines as you for the image, but changed my mind. Love the colours! thanks for playing along.

Leslie said...

Motzabella! This is sweeeet! Love those blingy circles you're doing lately - how is that done? Do they come in a circle or you placed one after the other in a perfect circle?

Dana White said...

Oh my friend he is cute - I love all the bling

Kary said...

Such a beautiful card, Karen!! I love the snowman image, and you coloured it so perfectly! It's clever planning to make one Christmas card a week. I'm glad you used the T copics series too, cos I've been wondering if I should try it ;) Thanks!!