Thursday, October 7, 2010

Taylored Expressions Release Day!

Today's the day when all the new stamps, project pantry kits and dies are available at Taylored Expressions! But before you rush off to fill your cart with goodies, the Baker's Dozen has a round-up of all the sets for this release.

I made a delish Christmas card with Merry Little Christmas and paired it with the Snow Day Project Pantry. I love all the drinks in this set...so fun!!!

I stamped the martini with Memento Tuxedo Black and coloured it with copics. Then I coated the glass with my clear Glaze pen for a glassy look. The image is cut out with circle Nestabilities and layered onto a scalloped circle. I stamped the sentiment onto purple before running that layer through my embossing folder. I stitched the patterned paper then added a strip of ribbon. The focal image is popped on foam tape and I added two clear rhinestones for some sparkle.

You'll get plenty of ideas and inspiration using all the new sets as you hop along to the rest of the Baker's Dozen today. Happy hopping!
and Nancy McKinney our illustrator extraorinaire

Thanks for stopping by!
Karen

14 comments:

Karen Giron said...

This is completely adorable! Love these little Chrissy martinis - I'm on my way over!!

Sankari W. said...

Oh my oh my!!! SOOOO sweet and cute!!! I adore this sweet little cocktail - I am on my way over too!!! Love this sweet creation Kar!!
big hugs!!!
S. :)

Laura.K said...

Such a funny card. Love that touch of glossy accents.

Danni said...

Super fun card!

Regina Mangum said...

Merry little cocktail indeed! I love this...so cute and so fun and makes me wanting to "clink" cheers! XOXO

Jodi Collins said...

I think I will have myself a merry little cocktail! LOL! This is SO fun and festive! LOVE this!

Denise Marzec said...

Adorable! I love that Crate Paper DP with the bright purple. :)

Jami said...

Loved this card as soon as I saw it in the gallery! Such a fun holiday card! Love the embossed purple BG!

Michele Boyer said...

So cute! I love that sentiment! :)

Anonymous said...

Candycane in the Martini...why didn't I think of that!!! Love it girlfriend!

Unknown said...

Oh the gloss on the martini glasses is SO FUN!! These are adorable!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

You make me want to have an adult beverage! LOL LOVE this card, Karen! The colors are fab!

Gabby said...

That martini is fab! Love it! :)

Danielle L. said...

Oh yum! The drink looks delicious! Delightful card! :)