Thursday, July 22, 2010

Center of Attention Product Spotlight - Taylored Originals

Today some of the Baker's Dozen are sharing samples made with fun embellishments from Taylored Expressions. These Taylored Originals products are things that are only available in the TE Store in exclusive configurations designed by Taylored Expressions.

I worked with Candy Crystals...so sparkly and yummy looking! The ones I worked with are from the Orange Creamsicle collection...doesn't that sound delicious!!!! There are several other colour combinations all with equally delicious names like Bubblegum, Cotton Candy, Orange Tootsie Pop and Razzleberry Lime. But these Candy Crystals are guilt free at zero calories! LOL!!!

I used TESC121 for the layout and pulled out my CreativiTEA set. I thought the sparkly Candy Crystals would coordinate nicely with the damask tea pot. The tea pot is stamped with Memento Rich Cocoa onto apricot appeal then adhered with foam tape to the Choice Buttercream circle. I added a little sponging with Memento Desert Sand around the edges of all the layers. The patterned papers are from Basic Grey's Kioshi 6x6 pad. I layered the cream ribbon onto some gorgeous brown crochet trim then tucked the Candy Crystals into the bow for plenty of sparkle. I used a few glue dots to adhere the Orange Creamsicle Crystals to the bow but they come on long wire stems so you could easily wrap them around something to secure them in place.

All of the Taylored Originals featured on the Baker's Dozen blogs today will be on sale for 15% off until July 25th. You'll find the Orange Creamsicle Candy Crystals and the rest of the Taylored Originals on sale in the What's the Deal section of the TE store.

Now let's go see what the rest of the Baker's Dozen created using different Taylored Originals.
Alex Maldonado
Carolina Butching
Jackie Pedro
Jeanie Witmer
Sankari Wegman
and Taylor VanBruggen

Thanks for stopping by!
Karen

4 comments:

Sankari W. said...

Holy gorgeousness!! LOVE the way you used the candy crystals with ribbon - ooolala awesome!!! And that sweet little teapot is beautiful!
what a beauty!!!
big hugsssssssss,
S. :)))

The Spotted Chick said...

Wowzer!! I LOVEEE this Karen! The colors and design are PERFECT!

Gwen said...

Hey! those are super cool!! Love how you used them on your card

Candace said...

Karen, I posted on the TE blog that I was so glad you demo'ed these because I had my eye on them in the TE store, but had no clue how to use them! These look so beautiful on your card! Oh, and thanks again for the tip on the ghost snowflakes...I have some coming soon! :)