Thursday, March 19, 2009

Taylored Expressions News

Did you see Taylor’s big news this week? Taylored Expressions is offering something new that you are definitely going to want... a subscription to her popular Key Ingredients kits! The kits will be shipped straight to your doorstep each month so you'll never miss out! I have to tell you, I received my very first Key Ingredients kit last month and I'm still amazed at how wonderful it is. WHY did I wait so long to try the Key Ingredients Kits??? Seriously, there's so much in the kit...it's a fabulous value, and best of all, everything coordinates beautifully!!! Be sure to check out this post on Taylor's blog for all the details and this post for a peek at the new March Key Ingredients! Tomorrow half of the Baker's Dozen design team will have samples using the March Key Ingredients (I get to tease you next month with the April Key Ingredients). Here are links so you can check them out on Friday. I can't wait to see what they come up with!

Thanks for stopping by!
Karen

1 comment:

Dana White said...

My first one has been sent - I have to say I am sooooo excited about her kits & that she took shipping to Canada into consideration!!!!