Thursday, March 12, 2009

Minty Merry & Bright AND Blog Candy Winner Announced!









Here's my Christmas card for this week. Can you believe it!!! I'm still on track...AND...I think I may have gotten Dana on the train with me. She actually posted her second Christmas card for this week today, so pop over and give her a high five.
I stamped Minty Coffee from Stamping Bella with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and coloured it with copics. I added some Bella Liquid Watercolour Glitter to the berries, to give the image a little shimmer. It was cut out with circle nesties and layered onto a scallop of chocolate.

The layout for this card is from the Mojo sketch #77. I just love all the layers in the Mojo sketches...I never think of these fancy layouts on my own. The base layer is Bashful Blue, which I ran through the Swiss Dots cuttlebug folder. Then I have a layer of regal rose with the Merry & Bright sentiment, followed by a patterned paper from Fancy Pants. I finished off with three 5mm Solid Strawberry Parfait Bella Dots.

Blog Candy Winner!!!
There were so many great song suggestions for my blog candy giveaway here. My BFF and I had such a tough time deciding on a winner, so we decided on TWO WINNERS!!! Here they are:

Miche said...
I don't even know the song...and I'm older than you!! But if you want a rhyme...how about "we're ditching our fellas and gonna stamp some Bellas".

AND
Susan N. said...
Cute card. I have to admit I think I am older then you and I have not heard of that song. I did come up with a rhyme "Arivederci Bella, I'm going to see Stella, Love and Kisses Bloggabella"! Sounds like you will have fun with your friend, nothing better.

To the winners: please email me (my email address is under my profile picture) with your mailing address and I'll get a package of goodies out to you next week after I get home. It'll be a surprise til you open it. :)
Thanks to everyone for playing!

Thanks for stopping by!
Karen


6 comments:

Norine said...

what a cute card love those colors
Hugs
Norine

Shannan Teubner said...

Love it, girl! That image is one of my faves!

Hayley G said...

Congratulations to the winners! Just love the card!

Miche said...

YIPPEEEEEE!!! I'm so excited, I've never won on a blog before...ummm I should mention,,,I still don't know the song LOL!!!

Janet said...

great job on being early with your Christmas cards since i know how you really are with things ;) hee hee
hugs

Bev said...

So cute! Love the sweet image x