Thursday, December 12, 2013

Merry & Bright {MFTWSC153}

Happy Friday!!!

I can't believe I've fallen more than a week behind with the MFT Wednesday Stamp Club sketches. Sheesh…where does the time go?

My card today is for last week's sketch 153.


I have a brand new paper pad of Authentique Bundle collection that I haven't even cut into yet so it was high time to use it. I also used MFT Whip Cream, Chocolate Brown and Razzle Berry to compliment the patterned paper.

I used the Blueprints 8 Die-namics to cut out the brown scallop and the green sentiment strip. The sentiment from Ornament Banner Builder was stamped using Chocolate Brown Premium Dye Ink. I used the Let It Snowflake Die-namics to cut out the Whip Cream snowflake then I covered it with Stickles for some sparkle.

Here are the supplies I used:






Pin It

Thanks for stopping by!
Karen

No comments: