Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Warmest Wishes {MFTWSC144}

It's time to get sketchy with the MFT Wednesday Stamp Club and sketch 144.

Hop over to the MFT Blog for all the details and to link up your creation. You could win up to a $20 gift certificate to the MFT Boutique just for playing along!


Since it's teaser time I decided to use some new products on my card today. All the new products will be available in the MFT Boutique on October 8th at 10pm EDT.

I started with a Sweet Tooth card base then added a layer of Grapesicle. The background layer is Nightshift Blue and I used the new Swiss Dots stencil to create the dotted pattern by sponging Sweet Tooth Pigment Ink. I used the Wonky Scallop Border Die-namics to cut out the Sno Cone scallop.

For the focal panel I went with a sentiment from the new Lisa Johnson Designs Snowflake Splendor, stamped with the new Nightshift Blue Premium Dye Ink. I love that this snowflake set includes a birthday sentiment for winter birthdays! I cut out the Sweet Tooth tag using the new Pierced Traditional Tag STAX Die-namics and I attached some Grapesicle grosgrain ribbon. The Grapesicle snowflake accent was cut out using the new Snowflake Splendor Die-namics, then I stamped the snowflake from Snowflake Splendor using Nightshift Blue Premium Dye Ink.

Have fun with this week's sketch!

Here are the supplies I used:
(note: links to the new products will be live on October 8th at 10pm EDT)




Pin It

Thanks for stopping by!
Karen

5 comments:

De hobbydroom said...

Very beautiful card!

Hugs, De hobby droom

Leslie said...

Ooh, am loving that new "holy" die! And I do love me a snowflake too!

Anonymous said...

Very cool !!
Frosty & fresh!!
-- the pop of purple makes me smile!!

Karen Giron said...

Love, love, LOVE those swiss dots snowflakes!!

Natalie said...

Very pretty, love all the elements to this!