Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Wish {MFTWSC46}

It's time to get sketchy with the MFT Wednesday Stamp Club and sketch 46.

I've added to my Christmas card stash yet again today...card #39 to be exact. Yay!

I used the sweet Pure Innocence Precious Little Lamb - Upon a Star set. His outfit is paper pieced with patterns from the MME Signature Christmas 6x6 pad and the rest of him is coloured with copics. You probably noticed too that I completely flipped the sketch upside down.

I inked the word "wish" from one of the sentiments and stamped it onto the end of one of the layered label die-namics to get that tiny tab. The stacking stars die-namics were perfect for cutting out the layered star and I used the wonky scallop border to separate the starry sky.

Here are the sketchy details:

There's a prize each week for one participant, chosen at random. You may use any stamps and supplies that you wish. Each week a keyword is assigned to the sketch, and this week's keyword is MFTWSC46. All you need to do to enter is upload your card to the gallery at Splitcoast and enter the given keyword in the keyword box during the upload process. After the deadline (noon Eastern on Tuesday) we randomly choose a winner from that week's entries and the winner will receive a $15 gift voucher. If the winning card uses MFT stamps, the participant will earn a $5 bonus, for a total of a $20 gift voucher!
Be sure to head over to Kim's Blog to view the entire list of design team participants...there's plenty of inspiration for you with today’s sketch!

Here are the die-namics I used:

Thanks for stopping by!
Karen

6 comments:

Jody Morrow said...

GORGEOUS card! LOVE the coloring. That looks SO cool. :)

Dana White said...

Look at all the paper piecing!! LOVE it!!

Debbie Carriere said...

So sweet! I love your coloring, too :)

Leslie said...

OMGoodness he's TOOOOO sweet! I love his little coat and trousers and that shading, oh my! I've never seen such an adorable Lambchop! :)

Sarah Gough said...

Girl, you are making me feel bad - 39! wow!

Lisa H. said...

soooo, so cute! love this lil' lamby!